Beachburg, Ontario
100% full Not resolved

I tried the 14 day free trial which was anything but.I was out of country when the T90 Xplode and N02 Blast came in and I started it after it arrived 7 days.

Didn't notice anything over the first week and went to call and cancel the trial and was prepared to send the rest back. I was told I had already purchased the trial bottles as well as the next order which came out to around $135 CAD per bottle. They cancelled my second auto order but left me with the initial full price purchase of the trial bottles and this stuff is horse ***. I'm a pro athlete!

I workout and train 6 days a week and have been trying stuff like this for over 15 years now. This is a placebo and don't buy it, *** product and *** business practices!

Really sneaky billing and the fact that they charged for the free trial is testament that they are after getting your single first purchase and thats it.Stay away and do not support these people/products, its a total sham!

Review about: Tfco Nutra Marketing Free Trial.

Reason of review: Didn't like how you basically tricked me into full payment not once but twice. .

I liked: Ease of ordering in the first place.

I didn't like: You charged me for something i do not want, Scam, Shady business marketing and practices in general.

Had an Experience with Tfco Nutra Marketing?

Comments

Timmy
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1126670

I noticed the exact same thing with these guys...And good luck actually finding out who they really are and exactly where the product comes from.

This is all placebo effect product.Sorry you had to learn the hard way.