Beachburg, Ontario

I tried the 14 day free trial which was anything but.I was out of country when the T90 Xplode and N02 Blast came in and I started it after it arrived 7 days.

Didn't notice anything over the first week and went to call and cancel the trial and was prepared to send the rest back. I was told I had already purchased the trial bottles as well as the next order which came out to around $135 CAD per bottle. They cancelled my second auto order but left me with the initial full price purchase of the trial bottles and this stuff is horse ***. I'm a pro athlete!

I workout and train 6 days a week and have been trying stuff like this for over 15 years now. This is a placebo and don't buy it, *** product and *** business practices!

Really sneaky billing and the fact that they charged for the free trial is testament that they are after getting your single first purchase and thats it.Stay away and do not support these people/products, its a total sham!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person is quite happy with ease of ordering in the first place and stated that there is a room for improvement of you charged me for something i do not want and scam. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "didn't like how you basically tricked me into full payment not once but twice. " of tfco nutra marketing free trial and associated monetary loss in the amount of $300. Tfco Nutra Marketing needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned tfco nutra marketing free trial in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Tfco Nutra Marketing.

Had an Experience with Tfco Nutra Marketing?

Comments

Hitchins
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada #1126670

I noticed the exact same thing with these guys...And good luck actually finding out who they really are and exactly where the product comes from.

This is all placebo effect product.Sorry you had to learn the hard way.