Tfco Nutra Marketing - Terrible business practices
I tried the 14 day free trial which was anything but.I was out of country when the T90 Xplode and N02 Blast came in and I started it after it arrived 7 days.
Didn't notice anything over the first week and went to call and cancel the trial and was prepared to send the rest back. I was told I had already purchased the trial bottles as well as the next order which came out to around $135 CAD per bottle. They cancelled my second auto order but left me with the initial full price purchase of the trial bottles and this stuff is horse ***. I'm a pro athlete!
I workout and train 6 days a week and have been trying stuff like this for over 15 years now. This is a placebo and don't buy it, *** product and *** business practices!
Really sneaky billing and the fact that they charged for the free trial is testament that they are after getting your single first purchase and thats it.Stay away and do not support these people/products, its a total sham!
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
What I liked
- Ease of ordering in the first place
What I disliked
- You charged me for something i do not want
- Shady business marketing and practices in general
- Reason of review:
- Didn't like how you basically tricked me into full payment not once but twice.
- Preferred solution:
- Full refund
- Monetary loss:
- Product or service
- T90 Xplode
- Review category
- Weight Loss, Diets and Training
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have been on a 1200-1500 calorie diet for 2 years and exercising almost daily. I have lost 75lbs. For my last 30 or so pounds I thought I would..."
- "I live in Arizona so I thought I would drive to their listed location in Gilbert, Arizona to check them out. Not a big surprise they do not exist! They..."
- "I do recommend the Roca Labs program. After using the Roca Lab Alternative to Gastric Bypass I'M DOWN 18.6 LBS after only one month! I realized that I don't overeat or..."
- "Just bought these 2 months ago. Today the sole at the heel came away from the sneaker. They must use some pretty cheap glue to have them fall apart after..."
- "There is no customer care.. I love to shop on Zara, just like there cloths ... this is my first time that have to deal with their customer care... turn..."
- "For over a month and a half at my home in Charlotte, NC , USIC has been sitting in the parking area for hours, sometimes never getting out of trucks,..."
- "I paid for a floral arrangement for Wesley Berry Florists to make a delivery in Hamilton, Ontario, Canada. It was two days before the funeral that took place Monday 10th August..."
- "Earlier this year, our family purchased just a little over $3100 worth of SONY products; including a top-of-the-line 65” SONY 4K UHDTV. SONY was the pioneer of 4K technology..."
- "I purchased 2 tops off this rosewe.com,,,mouths ago,my statement came in they took the money,I tracked the order,it said shipped,and RECIEVED,,,never happened,I'm still waiting,,,they scammed me ,,,that's absolutely terrible at..."