Tfco Nutra Marketing - Terrible business practices

13 of 16 Tfco Nutra Marketing reviews

I tried the 14 day free trial which was anything but.I was out of country when the T90 Xplode and N02 Blast came in and I started it after it arrived 7 days.

Didn't notice anything over the first week and went to call and cancel the trial and was prepared to send the rest back. I was told I had already purchased the trial bottles as well as the next order which came out to around $135 CAD per bottle. They cancelled my second auto order but left me with the initial full price purchase of the trial bottles and this stuff is horse ***. I'm a pro athlete!

I workout and train 6 days a week and have been trying stuff like this for over 15 years now. This is a placebo and don't buy it, *** product and *** business practices!

Really sneaky billing and the fact that they charged for the free trial is testament that they are after getting your single first purchase and thats it.Stay away and do not support these people/products, its a total sham!

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

More Review Details

• What I liked
    • Ease of ordering in the first place
  • What I disliked
    • You charged me for something i do not want
    • Scam
    • Shady business marketing and practices in general

Reason of review:
Didn't like how you basically tricked me into full payment not once but twice.
Preferred solution:
Full refund
Monetary loss:
Product or service
T90 Xplode
Review category
Weight Loss, Diets and Training
review #805464 by

Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more

Had an experience with Tfco Nutra Marketing? Submit review ›
Helpful? 1 Yes 1 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
13 of 16 Tfco Nutra Marketing reviews
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan
Timmy

Mar 13 #1126670 Ottawa, Ontario, Canada

I noticed the exact same thing with these guys... And good luck actually finding out who they really are and exactly where the product comes from. This is all placebo effect product. Sorry you had to learn the hard way.

2 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.

× You are about to contact PissedConsumer.com

Review submitted through "Contact Us" will not get published on the site or forwarded to Tfco Nutra Marketing. However, many companies do monitor reviews on our site.

×
You were reading a complaint about Tfco Nutra Marketing.
Filing a new complaint about
×